Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Back...







I am officially back on US soil (kinda), and it's been an extremely long day, which started with my student director calling me at 705 this morning to kindly let me know that my alarm didn't go off and the bus was leaving in 10 minutes. Needless to say, the adrenaline rush didn't wear off for a couple of hours after sprinting down that hill one last time in inch and a half heeled boots. Good times. And then there was the debacle in Atlanta, which I'll just say was exhausting. I'm currently currently in the air somewhere between Atlanta and Dallas. I'm using the wifi provided by Air Tran, and that combined with the fact that they are also providing me with sweet tunes of the early 00's (correct?), Air Tran and I are on our way to becoming fast friends. Even though we all know I'm a Southwest girl. Anyway, while I'm incredibly glad to be going home to the land of Dr. Pepper and real Mexican food, I do miss southern France quite intensely. So, in what I'm thinking will be my last post on this blog-o-France, I'll put up some pictures that I took yesterdayish - my days are all confused. The poppies are in full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment